Hi,
I rooted my phone today using Chainfire's Autoroot. After doing this, I installed CWM on my phone, specifically, CWM Touch 6.0.4.3. After this, I created an image.zip backup of the phone and its data. I then, in order to test it, loaded the image.zip. It said that it was successful, but when it rebooted, it got stuck at the samsung logo. I have tried using to boot into recovery to mess around with CWM, but it does not allow me to boot into recovery. I can boot into download mode however, and reinstalled CWM in the hopes that I would be able to access it, to no avail. I also tried rerooting the phone using CF Autoroot in the hopes that it might do something, however little a chance that may have been. I know that I can flash a stock rom, but I am trying to preserve as much information and data on my phone as possible. Should I attempt to flash a stock rom, reinstall CWM and try to reload the image.zip? Or is there some other route I should take?
Thank you for your time,
Dan

Hi, I rooted my phone today using Chainfire's Autoroot. After doing this, I installed CWM on my phone, specifically, CWM Touch 6.0.4.3. After...

More...

Hi,
I rooted my phone today using Chainfire's Autoroot. After doing this, I installed CWM on my phone, specifically, CWM Touch 6.0.4.3. After this, I created an image.zip backup of the phone and its data. I then, in order to test it, loaded the image.zip. It said that it was successful, but when it rebooted, it got stuck at the samsung logo. I have tried using to boot into recovery to mess around with CWM, but it does not allow me to boot into recovery. I can boot into download mode however, and reinstalled CWM in the hopes that I would be able to access it, to no avail. I also tried rerooting the phone using CF Autoroot in the hopes that it might do something, however little a chance that may have been. I know that I can flash a stock rom, but I am trying to preserve as much information and data on my phone as possible. Should I attempt to flash a stock rom, reinstall CWM and try to reload the image.zip? Or is there some other route I should take?
Thank you for your time,
Dan

Hi, I rooted my phone today using Chainfire's Autoroot. After doing this, I installed CWM on my phone, specifically, CWM Touch 6.0.4.3. After...

More...