Okay so I have a big problem..

I got my Lg G3 lS990 late November of 2014 and I've had absolutely no problems till just a few hours ago. All of my sensors stopped working except the pressure sensor and magnetic field sensors. I've been trying to do research for the last 3 hours and I've had no avail.

At first I thought the auto rotate was just stuck, but then I ran some tests and the apps "Phone Tester" and "CPU-Z" from the play store both confirmed that my sensors were not even reading to the phone what so ever. And I have no clue what to do.

The phone has only gotten wet once and that was the day after I got it in 2014. As I was stepping out of the car my phone slipped out of my pocket and fell into the puddle I parked above. It didn't get fully submerged but the water tic did go red. But since that day its been in an otterbox like case and never once dropped from more than 4 inches of hight.

Phone info
LG G3 LS990 from Sprint
Rooted
Running 5.0.2 lollipop Candy5 ROM v0.9.1

I DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS UNTILL 11:30 LAST NIGHT. So there is no possible way it stopped working just now because of dropping it 4 months ago.

Pleaseeeeee help.

Okay so I have a big problem.. I got my Lg G3 lS990 late November of 2014 and I've had absolutely no problems till just a few hours ago. All of my...

More...

Okay so I have a big problem..

I got my Lg G3 lS990 late November of 2014 and I've had absolutely no problems till just a few hours ago. All of my sensors stopped working except the pressure sensor and magnetic field sensors. I've been trying to do research for the last 3 hours and I've had no avail.

At first I thought the auto rotate was just stuck, but then I ran some tests and the apps "Phone Tester" and "CPU-Z" from the play store both confirmed that my sensors were not even reading to the phone what so ever. And I have no clue what to do.

The phone has only gotten wet once and that was the day after I got it in 2014. As I was stepping out of the car my phone slipped out of my pocket and fell into the puddle I parked above. It didn't get fully submerged but the water tic did go red. But since that day its been in an otterbox like case and never once dropped from more than 4 inches of hight.

Phone info
LG G3 LS990 from Sprint
Rooted
Running 5.0.2 lollipop Candy5 ROM v0.9.1

I DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS UNTILL 11:30 LAST NIGHT. So there is no possible way it stopped working just now because of dropping it 4 months ago.

Pleaseeeeee help.

Okay so I have a big problem.. I got my Lg G3 lS990 late November of 2014 and I've had absolutely no problems till just a few hours ago. All of my...

More...