cumos55 wrote:
Surface mail with tracking to Europe is 6 to 7 weeks... the parcel is in customs after 5 weeks...

Surface mail to Australia has always been 10 to 12 week.... and when buyers started filing.... Item Not Received .....after 6 weeks... I no longer shipped to the Southern Pacific.

Then came the difficult buyers in some European countries.

and finally no tracking beyond Montreal by Canada Post for some parcels.. that was last summer

and.....That is why...Today... I ship only to Canada and the US......

And because you do not have to or want to.

I have found that my out of North America business has dried up, so, I really do not care. I am making good money just on this continent, so, that is where I will focus my efforts.

More...

cumos55 wrote:
Surface mail with tracking to Europe is 6 to 7 weeks... the parcel is in customs after 5 weeks...

Surface mail to Australia has always been 10 to 12 week.... and when buyers started filing.... Item Not Received .....after 6 weeks... I no longer shipped to the Southern Pacific.

Then came the difficult buyers in some European countries.

and finally no tracking beyond Montreal by Canada Post for some parcels.. that was last summer

and.....That is why...Today... I ship only to Canada and the US......

And because you do not have to or want to.

I have found that my out of North America business has dried up, so, I really do not care. I am making good money just on this continent, so, that is where I will focus my efforts.

More...