Hello

I bought a Lenovo p780 from a Chinese website 6 months ago (4gb), rooted.

I faced a problem with the signal of sim cards "invalid imei", so I tried to install TWRP recovery using a tutorial I saw online to use the recovery to install a new "modem" file. I used Mobileuncle app to do this but this step caused my phone to enter a bootloop, and the only way to get rid of this loop is to press the reset button whenever you want to turn the phone on! I tried to install other recoveries using Mobileuncle but nothing has changed too!

I also tried to flash a stock rom using sp flashtool but it just didn't work!! I tried many stock roms versions and many versions of the flash tool programs but when I press "firmware upgrade" or "download" nothing happens! believe me I tried everything to make this happen, I even tried to do this on different computers (win 7 and win 8.1) but I got the same result: nothing! No need to mention that I've already installed all the USB drivers on my computers. I read every single word in every single tutorial I found (including tutorials from this forum), but it's always the same failure!

I tried to change the modem file using Root Explorer but I missed with some folders and now even the Wifi doesn't work. All I need now is get my phone functions as normal with stock rom or with a custom rom.

I would be very appreciated if you can tell my what's wrong and why I can't flash a rom to my phone although it's not bricked at all and I can turn it on!

Hello I bought a Lenovo p780 from a Chinese website 6 months ago (4gb), rooted. I faced a problem with the signal of sim cards "invalid imei",...

More...

Hello

I bought a Lenovo p780 from a Chinese website 6 months ago (4gb), rooted.

I faced a problem with the signal of sim cards "invalid imei", so I tried to install TWRP recovery using a tutorial I saw online to use the recovery to install a new "modem" file. I used Mobileuncle app to do this but this step caused my phone to enter a bootloop, and the only way to get rid of this loop is to press the reset button whenever you want to turn the phone on! I tried to install other recoveries using Mobileuncle but nothing has changed too!

I also tried to flash a stock rom using sp flashtool but it just didn't work!! I tried many stock roms versions and many versions of the flash tool programs but when I press "firmware upgrade" or "download" nothing happens! believe me I tried everything to make this happen, I even tried to do this on different computers (win 7 and win 8.1) but I got the same result: nothing! No need to mention that I've already installed all the USB drivers on my computers. I read every single word in every single tutorial I found (including tutorials from this forum), but it's always the same failure!

I tried to change the modem file using Root Explorer but I missed with some folders and now even the Wifi doesn't work. All I need now is get my phone functions as normal with stock rom or with a custom rom.

I would be very appreciated if you can tell my what's wrong and why I can't flash a rom to my phone although it's not bricked at all and I can turn it on!

Hello I bought a Lenovo p780 from a Chinese website 6 months ago (4gb), rooted. I faced a problem with the signal of sim cards "invalid imei",...

More...