I'm running neatrom kitkat build , I was running out of space on 2gb app partition so i started moving all large apps by using " Move to SD" option in settings. To my surprise all the apps were moved from 2GB partition to internel sd (11.50GB) instead of my external SD card. WTF? I've around 6GB+ of free space on my external sd card so what's the damn problem?

What's the point of inserting micro sd card when you're unable to move your crap on it. Funny thing is that Android wants you insert micro sd card to move your apps to "Internal sd card"

Any solution?

I'm running neatrom kitkat build , I was running out of space on 2gb app partition so i started moving all large apps by using " Move to SD" option...

More...

I'm running neatrom kitkat build , I was running out of space on 2gb app partition so i started moving all large apps by using " Move to SD" option in settings. To my surprise all the apps were moved from 2GB partition to internel sd (11.50GB) instead of my external SD card. WTF? I've around 6GB+ of free space on my external sd card so what's the damn problem?

What's the point of inserting micro sd card when you're unable to move your crap on it. Funny thing is that Android wants you insert micro sd card to move your apps to "Internal sd card"

Any solution?

I'm running neatrom kitkat build , I was running out of space on 2gb app partition so i started moving all large apps by using " Move to SD" option...

More...