Hi,

When I connect my phone in usb mode I see my SD card on my computer but not the phone's internal storage (latest HiSuite is installed). The MTP mode does not show all my folders and files that's why I really need to see the phone in mass storage mode.
Also, whenever I connect my phone to the computer, USB debugging mode turns on even though I disable dev mode. I tried factory reset twice and install/uninstall HiSuite but it still does not work.

That would be awesome to have some help.

Thanks

Hi, When I connect my phone in usb mode I see my SD card on my computer but not the phone's internal storage (latest HiSuite is installed). The...

More...

Hi,

When I connect my phone in usb mode I see my SD card on my computer but not the phone's internal storage (latest HiSuite is installed). The MTP mode does not show all my folders and files that's why I really need to see the phone in mass storage mode.
Also, whenever I connect my phone to the computer, USB debugging mode turns on even though I disable dev mode. I tried factory reset twice and install/uninstall HiSuite but it still does not work.

That would be awesome to have some help.

Thanks

Hi, When I connect my phone in usb mode I see my SD card on my computer but not the phone's internal storage (latest HiSuite is installed). The...

More...