I can't seem to find a straight and current answer to my question so I figure I'll just make my own thread.

I currently have a Sprint LG G3 as my personal phone and my work provides me with a Verizon Galaxy S4. I am wanting to get out of my Sprint contract so I no longer carry 2 phones and pay for a phone i don't need to pay for. My question is: is it possible for me to use my Verizon sim card in my lg g3?

I can't seem to find a straight and current answer to my question so I figure I'll just make my own thread. I currently have a Sprint LG G3 as my...

More...

I can't seem to find a straight and current answer to my question so I figure I'll just make my own thread.

I currently have a Sprint LG G3 as my personal phone and my work provides me with a Verizon Galaxy S4. I am wanting to get out of my Sprint contract so I no longer carry 2 phones and pay for a phone i don't need to pay for. My question is: is it possible for me to use my Verizon sim card in my lg g3?

I can't seem to find a straight and current answer to my question so I figure I'll just make my own thread. I currently have a Sprint LG G3 as my...

More...