First off, I have been searching for about 3 weeks trying to find a ROM that will retain s note. I have tried several other apps and have not found one that works as efficiently, and to my liking like s no doeROMsI have tried flashing several different ROMs and still have not found one that is no work on.

currently I am running a liquidsmooth version 3.2. Main reason why I crashed my phone is for battery life. After the NK2 update my battery life went to crap. I don't make too many posts on here at all, I spend most of my time reading and searching.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Steve.

First off, I have been searching for about 3 weeks trying to find a ROM that will retain s note. I have tried several other apps and have not found...

More...

First off, I have been searching for about 3 weeks trying to find a ROM that will retain s note. I have tried several other apps and have not found one that works as efficiently, and to my liking like s no doeROMsI have tried flashing several different ROMs and still have not found one that is no work on.

currently I am running a liquidsmooth version 3.2. Main reason why I crashed my phone is for battery life. After the NK2 update my battery life went to crap. I don't make too many posts on here at all, I spend most of my time reading and searching.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Steve.

First off, I have been searching for about 3 weeks trying to find a ROM that will retain s note. I have tried several other apps and have not found...

More...