I recently updated my phone to Android Lollipop and since then my phone has become considerably slower. On Facebook Messenger, the phone freezes for a few seconds after sending a message and text messages take forever to load. Also, typing is very slow and unresponsive. Anyone know why this has...

HTC One M8 Android L Performance Problems

I recently updated my phone to Android Lollipop and since then my phone has become considerably slower. On Facebook Messenger, the phone freezes for a few seconds after sending a message and text messages take forever to load. Also, typing is very slow and unresponsive. Anyone know why this has...

More...

More...