Hi
I like to watch Anime on my phone and MX Player works great for that, so first of all thanks to the devs.
Now there's only one little thing that is bothering me: a lot of sub groups use styled subtitles, which MX player can play fine, but for some reason they only update every second or so, while on my PC they play smoothly.
So i wanted to ask if there's a way to make the subs update faster, or make them play smoother?
Thx.

Hi I like to watch Anime on my phone and MX Player works great for that, so first of all thanks to the devs. Now there's only one little thing that...

More...

Hi
I like to watch Anime on my phone and MX Player works great for that, so first of all thanks to the devs.
Now there's only one little thing that is bothering me: a lot of sub groups use styled subtitles, which MX player can play fine, but for some reason they only update every second or so, while on my PC they play smoothly.
So i wanted to ask if there's a way to make the subs update faster, or make them play smoother?
Thx.

Hi I like to watch Anime on my phone and MX Player works great for that, so first of all thanks to the devs. Now there's only one little thing that...

More...