Hi,

My Kindle Fire HDX 7'' fell on the floor and now the screen is broken. I want to buy replacement LCD screen and digitizer, but first I want to be sure the device doesn't have any other damage. When I press the power button, it looks like it turns on. If I press the volume keys I can hear beeps, but the think I'm afraid most is it doesn't connect to my wifi hotspot.

Is there a way I can know the device is still working? I think it didn't had debug enabled, so no adb. :(

Thanks

Hi, My Kindle Fire HDX 7'' fell on the floor and now the screen is broken. I want to buy replacement LCD screen and digitizer, but first I want to...

More...

Hi,

My Kindle Fire HDX 7'' fell on the floor and now the screen is broken. I want to buy replacement LCD screen and digitizer, but first I want to be sure the device doesn't have any other damage. When I press the power button, it looks like it turns on. If I press the volume keys I can hear beeps, but the think I'm afraid most is it doesn't connect to my wifi hotspot.

Is there a way I can know the device is still working? I think it didn't had debug enabled, so no adb. :(

Thanks

Hi, My Kindle Fire HDX 7'' fell on the floor and now the screen is broken. I want to buy replacement LCD screen and digitizer, but first I want to...

More...