So I've been having some serious issues with network slowness on my phone. When on the mobile network, I'm not able to get anything near a reasonable internet speed. Speedtests show 0.05mbps or less. Wifi network speeds are fine, but anything on mobile data is trash. I've tried different ROMS, flashed a new radio (The stock one found HERE), different kernel, everything I can think of. I'm nowhere near my data limit - I've used maybe 1.5GB but probably less than that (confirmed with ST customer service). Anyone have any ideas of something to try? After 4 days of this I'm going insane.

So I've been having some serious issues with network slowness on my phone. When on the mobile network, I'm not able to get anything near a reasonable...

More...

So I've been having some serious issues with network slowness on my phone. When on the mobile network, I'm not able to get anything near a reasonable internet speed. Speedtests show 0.05mbps or less. Wifi network speeds are fine, but anything on mobile data is trash. I've tried different ROMS, flashed a new radio (The stock one found HERE), different kernel, everything I can think of. I'm nowhere near my data limit - I've used maybe 1.5GB but probably less than that (confirmed with ST customer service). Anyone have any ideas of something to try? After 4 days of this I'm going insane.

So I've been having some serious issues with network slowness on my phone. When on the mobile network, I'm not able to get anything near a reasonable...

More...