I just pre-ordered my ATT S6 and I've got a few questions! I've been spoiled by my Nexus 4/5 when it comes to "openness" so all this Knox business is new to me.

I'm curious what I'm missing out on if I buy the ATT variant or try and get a T-Mobile phone unlocked. I've done enough reading to know that flashing a custom recovery will trip Knox, so I don't want to do that. If I have the Tmobile ver with a clean Knox, can I still install TW roms with Odin? Or do those require a custom recovery as well?

I'm really trying to decide if I should cancel my ATT pre order and try and get a TMobile model instead... but if the TMobile version won't gain me anything (I want to use Samsung Pay) I might as well stick with what I've got..

I just pre-ordered my ATT S6 and I've got a few questions! I've been spoiled by my Nexus 4/5 when it comes to "openness" so all this Knox business...

More...

I just pre-ordered my ATT S6 and I've got a few questions! I've been spoiled by my Nexus 4/5 when it comes to "openness" so all this Knox business is new to me.

I'm curious what I'm missing out on if I buy the ATT variant or try and get a T-Mobile phone unlocked. I've done enough reading to know that flashing a custom recovery will trip Knox, so I don't want to do that. If I have the Tmobile ver with a clean Knox, can I still install TW roms with Odin? Or do those require a custom recovery as well?

I'm really trying to decide if I should cancel my ATT pre order and try and get a TMobile model instead... but if the TMobile version won't gain me anything (I want to use Samsung Pay) I might as well stick with what I've got..

I just pre-ordered my ATT S6 and I've got a few questions! I've been spoiled by my Nexus 4/5 when it comes to "openness" so all this Knox business...

More...